Under 10 Boys
The under 10 boys division is for players eligible for u9 and u10 soccer as defined by Us Youth Soccer
The Under 10 Division is where we begin to foster the concepts of a team and good sportsmanship. The kids will play other teams from the local area and there will be goalies and referees. This is a great division place also for the kids to begin training for the travel team if they would like and is always a place to get more touches on the ball with a wider variety of kids.
- Size 4 soccer ball used
- Games will be:
- Are 7v7 (including a goalkeeper) on an age appropriate sized field
- Played on Saturdays
- 50 minutes long (2 x 25 minute halves)
- Played at different sites at neighboring communities
- Practice cadence set by home club
- All games will utilize the buildout line which is explained at 7v7 Build Out Line Rule and Buildout Line – Explained
- Referees will be used for all games
- Team size is usually no more than 12 players on a team
Teams are generally from the communities East of Pittsburgh, however, the participants and number of teams vary each season.
The league commissioner creates and maintains a schedule for the league in collaboration with each club coordinator.
Each club has its own coordinator and coaches for the individual teams. The league commissioner maintains this contact list for other clubs/coaches to utilize during games and scheduling.
All players are required to wear soccer cleats and shin guards along with their teams approved jersey. In addition the following rules will be applied by the officials.
Eagles League Contacts
A long-time advocate of the Eagles League who has been involved for over 10 years in evolving and growing the league.
A long-time Plum Area Soccer Board member and advocate for the game of soccer. New to this league and looking to continue the growth of the league.
PLUM REC COORDINATOR
Get in Touch!
If you have any questions about the league or need assistance from the league commissions, please reach out via email.